Have you driven by and wondered what that pedestal with the green light on it is outside Vision Care Associates? We have installed the first public Electric Vehicle Charging Station in the metro east, supporting electric vehicle use for the general public.
Top 6 Recommendations for Clean and Safe Contact Lenses
1. Always wash your hands before handling contact lenses.
2. Carefully and regularly clean contact lenses, as directed by your optometrist. If recommended, rub the contact lenses with fingers and rinse thoroughly before soaking lenses overnight in sufficient multi-purpose solution to completely cover the lens.
3. Store lenses in the proper lens storage case and replace the case every three months. Clean the case after each use, and keep it open and dry between cleanings.
4. Use only products recommended by your optometrist to clean and disinfect your lenses. Saline solution and rewetting drops are not designed to disinfect lenses.
5. Only fresh solution should be used to clean and store contact lenses. Never re-use old solution. Contact lens solution must be changed according to the manufacturer's recommendations, even if the lenses are not used daily.
6. Always discard old contacts when you get a new contact lens prescription.